With Notifi Alerts staying on track with your company’s finances is quick, easy and FREE. Notifi Alerts provide relevant, “real-time” information to help keep you “in the know” and is offered with your Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking access. These custom “real-time” alerts allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go.
Types of Alerts:
Choose from dozens of account activity alerts and receive notifications via email, text, online banking or push notifications through mobile banking.
Set-Up Notifi Alerts in Business Online Banking:
- Security Alerts
- Balance Alerts
- Transaction Alerts
- Transfer Alerts
- ATM/Debit Card Alerts
Set-Up Notifi Alerts in Mobile Banking:
- Log into Business Online Banking
- Click on Alerts at the top right of the page
- Click on Contact Options to setup your email address and cell phone number
- Click Send Activation for each Contact Option and follow the prompts
- Go to Alert Options and choose your alerts
Do I have to be enrolled in Business Online Banking to receive Notifi Alerts?
- Log into the Biz Mobile App
- Select More and click Alerts
- Turn on Push Notifications
- Once turned on, you can setup Account and Security Alerts
Yes, you must be enrolled in Business Online Banking to receive alerts.
Do I have to be enrolled in Mobile Banking to receive push notifications?
Yes, you must be enrolled in the Biz Mobile App to receive push notifications.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a FREE service; however, text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
Yes. When setting up alerts, the Contact Options tab has a link to add additional email addresses and cell phone numbers.
Can I review past alerts?
Yes. Log into Business Online Banking and click Alerts. Click on Sent Alerts tab and this will display past alerts.
How do I delete or modify an alert?
From the Alert screen in Business Online Banking, click the Overview tab to view your alerts. Click Edit or Delete next to the alert.