Personalized Debit Card Terms and Conditions
Frandsen Bank & Trust (“we,” “us” or “our”) established the personalized debit card service ("Service") to allow debit card holders (“you” or “your”) to submit an image to place on their debit card. The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) supplement, and do not replace, any other agreements you have with us relating to your card or deposit account(s). If any such agreements have provisions which directly conflict with these Terms, these Terms control. We may modify these Terms or terminate the Service at any time.
Personalized Card Fees
There is a $9.00 Personalized Debit Card fee each time you upload a new image. The fee will be deducted from the primary checking account associated with your card when the image is approved.
If your personalized card is nearing expiration and you wish to upload a new image for your reissued card, you must do so at least 60 days prior to the expiration date. If you do not upload a new image we will reissue the card with the same image. If you do not wish to have your card reissued with a personalized image, please contact us at least 60 days prior to your card expiration date.
You may replace the image on your card at any time.
Frandsen Bank reserves the right to reject any image submitted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, and reproduction of the image must not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights. The guidelines below will help you choose an acceptable image. If your image does not meet these guidelines, or if we reject it for any other reason, we will send you an email and invite you to try again using a different image.
Examples of unacceptable images include:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, URLs, website addresses, email addresses or personal information
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians or public figures
- Religious symbols, images or text
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Pornographic, provocative or sexual material, profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence or any negative material that does not reflect positively on us
- Images of firearms, weapons or ammunition, alcohol or tobacco products
- Images of money
- Any image that may result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to us:
- The image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the image, and/or you obtained express written consent from the owner of the image for you to use on your personalized card
- You have obtained the express consent of any person other than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting
- Use of the image will not infringe on any businesses' or individual's rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- If we request, before or after accepting your image, you shall provide us with reasonable proof of such owner, written consent and/or non-infringement
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, card membership organizations, respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of your personalized card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
We have the sole discretion to accept or reject any image submitted for your personalized card. The Image Guidelines above are in place to assist you with choosing an acceptable image. If your image does not meet the guidelines, or if we reject it for any other reason, we will send you an email and invite you to try again using a different image.
Our liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a personalized card and we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim, or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by us in connection with the personalized card service or product. We are not responsible for problems with image quality, including out-of-focus or low-resolution images, or images poorly position on the card.
By choosing “Accept” you certify that you have read and understand these Terms, the image you submit complies with the Image Guidelines, and you authorize us to charge your account the fee for each image you submit.
You are about to leave the Frandsen Bank Website.
The site you have selected is an external one located on another server. Frandsen Bank has no responsibility for any external website. It neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy, nor makes any warranties, express or implied, regarding the external site. Thank you for visiting Frandsen Bank.