What does Frandsen Bank & Trust do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal l aw also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number
- Payment history
- Transaction history
- Credit history
- Overdraft history
- Account transactions
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Frandsen Bank & Trust choose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
||Does Frandsen Bank & Trust share?
||Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
||We don't share
|For our affiliates to market to you
||We don't share
|For nonaffiliates to market to you
||We don't share
Call toll-free 1-800-552-2657 or go to www.frandsenbank.com
What We Do
How does Frandsen Bank & Trust protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Frandsen Bank & Trust collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Give us your income information
- Show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include: Financial companies such as: Frandsen Financial Corporation
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Frandsen Bank & Trust does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- Joint Marketing
- A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include other financial institutions, credit card companies, insurance companies, and broker-dealer companies.
Other Important Information
For Alaska, Illinois, Maryland, and North Dakota Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing - without your authorization.
You are about to leave the Frandsen Bank Website.
The site you have selected is an external one located on another server. Frandsen Bank has no responsibility for any external website. It neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy, nor makes any warranties, express or implied, regarding the external site. Thank you for visiting Frandsen Bank.